MOVE, Engagement in to Learning and Steps Forward – Your Greater Lincolnshire Building Better Opportunities Projects!
Designed to support individuals back in to education, training or employment, Building Better Opportunities is a programme engaged with 24 organisations across Greater Lincolnshire who are working together to help people move forward with their goals.
This opportunity is completely FREE as it is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF).
What can Building Better Opportunities do for you?
- Personalised to suit your individual needs
- Confidential 1 to 1 support – from writing CVs to practise interviews
- Help to set and achieve your goals
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities for training and qualifications
- Job clubs & help with job searches
- Access to ‘My Work Search’, an online employment skills, training and job search programme
- Financial help is available for childcare or respite care and expenses; please contact us for more information.
To be eligible for this service you need to have the right to work in the UK and meet one or more of the criteria below:
- Economically inactive
- Under 18 and not in education, training or employment
Participants who have benefited from the project so far include stay-at-home parents ready to return to work, victims of redundancy, participants with low self-esteem who have not
had work opportunities since leaving education - and many more!
If you are interested in being involved or if you work with people who could benefit, please contact us on email@example.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new partner to join us in delivering our Steps Forward Building Better Opportunities programme. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org